Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport(HGH)
Passengers aged 18 or above are entitled to the following duty-free quota:
Hong Kong / Macau / China Residents: 200 sticks or equivalent of tobacco products
Overseas Chinese / Foreigners: 400 sticks or equivalent of tobacco products
1 bottle of alcoholic beverage. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed to be carried onboard as carry-on baggage except purchased at duty free shops in airport’s restricted area.
Please note that all departing and arriving passengers are required to fill in a new customs and declaration form.
International Departure Hall check-in counters. Opening hours：
A320 and A321: 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time
A330: 2 hours prior to scheduled departure time
(Check-in counters are closed punctually 40 minutes before scheduled departure time)
Hangzhou Airport F-1 VIP lounge, after Immigration located on Level 2 near Gate 12.
Airports in China
- Beijing Capital International Airport
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Haikou Meilan International Airport
- Kunming Wujiaba International Airport
- Shanghai Hongqiao Airport
- Shanghai Pudong Airport
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport(HGH)
- Shenzhen Baoan International Airport
- Hong Kong International Airport